I often get asked where I like to shop in Denver. Of course I find great things at the mall, but I love being able to run to my favorite boutiques, say hi to the owners that have become friends, and know that I am going to find something unique and special.
And if you have been following my blog since the beginning, you know that the reason I started Denver Darling is to be a resource to girls (and guys!) in our awesome city. When I first made the decision to start my blog I would constantly send out lists to my friends and friends friends about the best places to shop or get a manicure or their hair did. So I figured there would be no better day than today to share my favorite places that I shop small!
Patterns and Pops: Lindsay and Brittany from Patterns and Pops are two of the sweetest girls and they have clothes and gifts just as the name of their store describes with great patterns and pops of color. My top is so cozy for the holidays (above) and can be found on their site here! They also have an adorable mobile fashion truck, Patsy and will soon have a brick and mortar store (can't wait!). Their tulle skirt s, like I wore last year here are 30% off through tomorrow night!
Jewelius: Jewelius is right up the street from our house so I often run there last minute (which happens more than it probably should) when I need to add jewelry to my outfit (literally will stop by on my way out), or will pop in and say hi and end up shop for hours with owner, Rachel. The fun tassel sweater I wore here is from Jewelius. Today they are offering free gift with purchase of $100 or more!
Gracies: Gracies is one of the first places I posted about (here and here). They always have fun and affordable pieces. They do a HUGE sale twice a year that is 75% off the whole store, and they just opened online as well and are offering 20% off for Small Business Saturday.
Garbarini: Garbarini is like the original gals boutique. They have been around forever, but have gorgeous current stuff. Their price point is a bit higher than the other places I have listed, but I know I can always go in and find a great dress for a wedding or black tie event! I always love their assortment of Milly and Alice and Olivia dresses - I wore this one and this one all summer long! And for Small Business Saturday, all sale items are an additional 50% off!
Real Baby: I got asked the other day about where to shop for baby stuff and gifts. We obviously don't have a baby yet, but do have little niece and nephew and love the cute things at Real Baby and they are so helpful with clueless people like myself!
- Melrose and Madison: My favorite fall floral dress is from there!
- Inspyre: My bestie, Liz goes there on the reg!
- Hailee Grace: I just started going there and love the price point and great selection!
- Willow: Boulder is a bit of a drive for me, but when I am in the area I love stopping in! I found this fun top and jacket there.
- Corey Anthony Photography: Yes, he's my photographer, be he also sells awesome prints and prints on metal... so cool!
- Swoozies: Swoozies is a chain, but we are their only store in the west (had so much fun with them here and here)!
- Sit Stay Stich: My friend Taylor makes the most adorable dog collars - we are definitely getting Stanley one of the holiday inspired collars!
If you have any other things you would like me to round up, shoot me an email and I would be happy to share my recommendations!
Have a great rest of your weekend!